Frank Golden Block

This is the oldest stone structure on Main Street, completed in December of 1902, and was home to Frank Golden’s jewelry store as well as a bank, drug store, saloon, and law offices. It symbolizes the transition of Tonopah from a tent camp to a permanent town. Today it houses retail store “Vanwood Variety Store” and is home to the Tonopah Masonic Lodge #28.

Click on an image to enlarge