Campbell & Kelly Building

This structure was built around 1912 and became known as the Campbell & Kelly Building in 1915 when Horace P. Campbell and Reuben “Rube” Kelly purchased it to expand their business. Campbell & Kelly operated the local foundry and machine shop. The building still houses the original machinery and is owned by Campbell’s grandson and Tonopah native John Campbell.

Click on an image to enlarge